ARCH'NTECH Created on 05 Dec, 2016 by ARCH'NTECH
Welcome to ArchnTech, and thanks for using our services! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms of usage, so please spare a few moments and go through the User Agreement below.
1.2. Using the Archntech Platform
You are welcome to provide feedback regarding the Site through the “Contact us” area. By sending us your comments and ideas, you acknowledge that ArchnTech is under no commitment to keep such information confidential, and ArchnTech will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments and ideas in any manner it chooses.
ArchnTech will make reasonable efforts to ensure uninterrupted availability of the Site and its Services. However, there might be occasions when the Site and/or Services are interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of its supporting infrastructure over which ArchnTech has no direct control. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER ARCHNTECH NOR THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY IN ANY SUCH EVENT FOR ANY LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT.
You shall be responsible for attaining and maintaining any equipment or services needed to access and use the Site and/or its Services, including, but not limited to, hardware, software, and telephone service. ArchnTech shall not be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or services are compatible with the Services of the Site.
2.1. Eligibility for Accessing the Services
These are some pledges you make to us in this Agreement:
To use our Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (18 years) or older; (2) you will have only one ArchnTech profile which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already banned by ArchnTech from using its Services.
2.2. Your Membership
You'll keep your password a secret.
You agree to:
- (1) try to choose a strong and secure password;
- (2) keep your password secure and confidential; and
- (3) follow the law and the “Wills” and “Won’ts” below. You shall be hold responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you terminate it or report misuse.
3. “Wills” and “Won’ts”
3.1. You agree that you will:
- Use the Site only for lawful purposes
- act in accordance with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- use your real name in your account;
- • use the Services in a manner that is decent and professional
3.2. You agree that you will not:
- submit, share, upload, or make available any Content that is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable;
- submit, share, upload, or make available any Content that is intended to defame or offend any religious or other belief systems, is hateful in nature and/or provokes, promotes, or patronizes any act of violence and terrorism in support of such belief systems;
- submit, share, upload, or make available any Content that in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
- submit, share, upload, or make available any junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- submit, share, upload, or make available any Content that contains software viruses, spyware or any other software, files or programs that may cause harm to the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- submit, share, upload, or make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as proprietary and confidential information disclosed as part of employment or under nondisclosure agreements);
- share information containing languages other than Bangla and English. ArchnTech reserves the right to remove those information;
- create a false identity for of misleading others;
- create an inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc.) profile name;
- infringe any applicable laws or regulations.
4. No Warranty
ArchnTech makes no warranties, or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the Site or its Content. ArchnTech explicitly disclaims all warranties of any kind- implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the Site and the Content of the Site. ArchnTech does not warrant that the services of the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or free from errors. ArchnTech does not warrant the precision or comprehensiveness of the Content. ArchnTech does not guarantee that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of software viruses or other harmful computer programs. The ArchnTech Site and its Content are provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis.
5. Limitation of liability
ArchnTech shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or other indirect damages arising out of (1) the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its Content, (2) any transaction carried out through or aided by the Site, (3) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Site and/or the Content, (4) illegitimate access to or modification of your transmissions or data, or (5) any other matter relating to the Site or the Content, even if ArchnTech has been warned of the possibility of such damages.
You understand and agree that you are personally accountable for your actions on the Site. You agree to underwrite, and hold harmless ArchnTech, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Site from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages) resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
You agree that ArchnTech may cease or suspend your use of the ArchnTech Site and its Content at any time and at its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately (a) stop use of the Site, and (b) obliterate any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing or using the Site after such termination or suspension shall comprise an act of intrusion. Further, you agree that ArchnTech shall not be accountable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
8. General Terms
- 1. Correction of mistakes and Inaccuracies: The Content of the Site may have typographical or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or up to date. ArchnTech reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omission and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. However, ArchnTech does not ensure that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions shall be corrected.
- 2. Juridical enforcement: If any portion of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not influence any other clause of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect. Any and all disputes pertinent to this Agreement, your use of the Site or the Content shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Bangladesh.
If you participate with or engage in any dealings with any advertiser found on or through the Site, you understand that any such engagement shall solely be between you and the advertiser. This shall include quality of goods and services, delivery of the same, payment terms, warranties and guarantees, service and support, or any other associated terms and conditions offered and/or represented by the advertiser. You understand and agree that ArchnTech shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any such dealings.
10. Allegations of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any Content on the ArchnTech Site breaches a copyright, please send us a notice (by postal mail or fax) of copyright infringement to the following address: MRH Pvt. Ltd, located at House-172, Lane-3, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh;
Please include with the application supporting legal documents authenticating the appropriateness of the infringement claim. Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the proper information ArchnTech will remove or disable access to the alleged material and notify such alleged infringer.
Counter Notification: A Counter Notification must be made through written communication to ArchnTech on the address above that includes all necessary legal and proprietary evidence. Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing proper information ArchnTech will provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification informing the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
11. Links to third-party websites